Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Back on Track

As Godsmack like to say..."Back, back, back on track, get off a my back. Yeah."

Next time I quote some metal, I'll leave it up to the 0 readers out there to guess what song it's from.

Anway, won $32 today online in about 2 hours while watching WPT. Anybody else do that? If I'm only playing one table, I need to be doing something else to take my mind off the boredom of folding the crap that I'm usually dealt.

In home game news, I'll be hosting a home game tomorrow. The best part will be the fact that I can use my newly purchased clay chips. They arrived today, 500 chips ready to be splashed around frivolously. I hope to avoid the hosting curse wherein whomever hosts gets nailed to the wall by their invitees. Happens all to often around these parts.

For an hour before the WPT show, I spent time teaching my wife how to play Hold 'em. Well needless to say after I flopped the nut straight, she went on to river me with a full house. God bless her. Those who can't, teach.

No comments: