Monday, July 12, 2004

The Prize Has Arrived

The new phone book's here. The new phone book's here. --Navin R. Johnson

I got a phone call from my wife while I was at work today. She said I got a package in the mail from somewhere called Tao of Poker. I told her to open it up, it's an original painting from Dr. Pauly.

She said, "Who?"

I said, "Just open it."

I asked her to describe the painting for me. She said, "Hey, it's pretty; it's got a nice pink background. I like it."

"Sweet", I said.

So when I got home I promptly hung the painting on the wall of my computer room where most of my online playing occurs. And, for the enjoyment of everyone, have posted a link to a picture of the painting.

Cracking AA w/the Hiltons

Thanks again Pauly, I'm both honored and thrilled to have won.

No comments: