Thursday, September 23, 2004

Miscellaneous

I have a question. If you had a player on your softball team with these stats, where in the lineup would you put him?

AB H 2B 3B HR RBI AVG SLG
8 5 1 2 1 5 0.625 1.625
















How about 8th? Not a great managerial decision there coach. I almost hit for the cycle last night, but only had 3 at bats. I was left standing on deck as we made the last out in the 7th inning. Yeah, we won, but that's not the point.

I'll be attending Otis' home game this Saturday night. I anticipate at least some dial-a-shots phoned in from the Northeast blogger convention being held in Philly that same night. Should be real fun. If it isn't, one guy from my normal home game is throwing a 50th birthday party for himself at his subdivisions clubhouse. I may not make it there until real late since I don't think any strippers were hired. Yet another bad decision.

I got decimated in my return to Hold 'em last night at PokerStars. QQ, not good enough. JJ, not quite good enough. Trip 9's on a flop, can't beat a flush draw. Oh well, it happens.

I won $15 playing the South Carolina State Lottery last night. Woo-freaking-hoo. I may look into buying the new poker book making the rounds in the blogger community, Ed Miller's Small Stakes Hold 'em. I have the Lee Jones book, it should be interesting comparing the two. I've kind of lost a bit of interest in the no-limit games for whatever reason and am pondering going back to limit for a while just to mix things up a bit in my brain. Not that shit's not already mixed up in my cranial cavity.

No comments: