Saturday, November 27, 2004

Coincidence? I Think Not

So I sit down at another $25 NL table at Party Poker, biding my time as dinner is readied for me at my in-law's house. FYI, Party Poker is pretty responsive on dialup too.

I'm watching for a while as pocket K's get demolished repeatedly. In the span of about 25 hands, it loses three times. I hadn't seen it win, perhaps it had, but it was never shown down.

So I open my big mouth in the chat box:

"i've seen K's go down 3 times since i've sat down"

Then this follows:


Dealt to badblood44 [ Ah Ac ]
Cassidy17 folds.
fatlumps folds.
unruly_matt folds.
silverback_ folds.
RiverJet raises [$2].
Lucky_Limey folds.
badblood44 calls [$1.75].
ephmen2000 calls [$1.5].
** Dealing Flop ** [ 7c, 4d, 3d ]
badblood44 checks.
ephmen2000 checks.
KentRounders has left the table.
RiverJet bets [$3].
badblood44 calls [$3].
ephmen2000 folds.
** Dealing Turn ** [ Js ]
badblood44 checks.
RiverJet bets [$5].
badblood44 raises [$20].
RiverJet is all-In.
** Dealing River ** [ 9c ]
badblood44 shows [ Ah, Ac ] a pair of aces.
RiverJet doesn't show [ Kh, Ks ] a pair of kings.
badblood44 wins $2.75 from side pot #1 with a pair of aces.
badblood44 wins $44.2 from the main pot with a pair of aces.

Funny stuff, just not for the other guy.

No comments: