Thursday, December 30, 2004

Home Game Precursor

Tonight is my last regular bi-weekly Thursday night home game for the Y2K4. I hope to continue to do well as this year has been my most lucrative of my career since I began tracking poker in 1992.

Also, this Saturday the 1st, I'm hosting a home game tourney followed up by a NL ring game. The entire contingent from UpForPoker will be there, I'm hoping to have some pix for y'all after all is said and done. Otis won't have too much of a big red circle on his back after his monster win Tuesday. :)

Hope everyone has a safe New Year's Eve. Considering where I'll be on the 31st, I'll be happy if I can wake up in time for the tourney at 5pm on Saturday.

1 comment:

telcan said...

Hosted business phone system is an ideal solution for business now. You don't have to worry about installing any software or hardware. However, can have access to all the features large business have. The best part is the price is very affordable. It starts from about $19.50/month. You will sound as professional as fortune 500 companies. I have been using Business Phone Service from Telcan. I believe they provide Business Phone Serviceat the best price. They even gurantee to beat any lower price by 10%.