Friday, January 14, 2005

Crushed and Outed

Generally speaking, my Thursday night home games have been quite profitable. There are, however, times when I catch 2nd best all night and often times get outdrawn. These nights don't occur often, perhaps one out of every 10 to 12 sessions.

Last night was one of those nights. Net: -$192.

Mid way through the evening The Rocket, who's sitting to my left, leans to tell me he's began reading poker blogs. He said he searched on the internet for "poker" and "hammer." Excellent. But now I'm outed as I'm pretty sure he's the first home game guy to figure out that this is me. No big deal, but here's a shout out to The Rocket who, along with me, has been a consistent winner at our home game.

Funny thing is that Rocket lost over $100 too last night. I have a funny feeling that everyone else at the table was happy to see us both lose since we both netted over $2k last year.

And for G-Rob and Otis: Yes, The Rankster was playing ATC and rivering the crap out of me. The man won't fold :)

No comments: