Friday, December 02, 2005

Six

With less than a week to go, I’m noticing a few things.  And I like ‘em.

The smack talk is beginning.  Any time we can bring an element of professional wrestling to the world of poker is fine by me.  Here’s what I’m seeing:

Pokergeek – Soooooooooooo jealous of the G-Vegas home game.  Quite frankly, who isn’t?  Granted, his superior photoshop skills are unequaled but big deal, I can bench geek with one hand.  I put him on a buck-twenty-five.

Chilly – He’s going out of his way to dis G-Vegas’ king of the coiffure.  Sadly, I’m sure I cannot bench Chilly with one hand.  Maybe two, but I’d need handles.  He too is quite jealous of the G-Vegas homegame.  Go ask Marty about the pre-Bradoween game, then hide your bankroll.

Shep Tiltstein – Yeah, I know he doesn’t like the name Tiltstein, but he’s gone and dissed me anyway in the UpForPoker comments section.  Then he goes and decides to recruit other G-Vegas-ites for the CJ challenge.  Shep’s way too solid for me to confront physically, so it will be psychological warfare.

CJ – A G-Vegas vet by the grandfather clause, CJ’s issued his 3-way challenge.  Go see UpForPoker for details.  I’ve managed quite a coup by snagging St. Ignatious and Squint from Pokerstage.  I’ll take my chances.  Ig, ya better show up.

Whatcha gonna do, when the power of Blood-a-mania runs WILD on you!!!!

No comments: