Monday, June 25, 2007

Linkage and Pimpage

I haven't really been a responsible blogger and pimped some other stuff that's out there in a while, so while there's a lull in my ability to relate a decent poker-themed story in a cheap, knock-off Otis impersonation, I simply leave you with the following random shi-zizzle:

Firstly, the Talking Poker Forum that I've just recently been able to re-visit from the friendly confines of my cublice is looking for new members:

Talking Poker Forum

The forum is small-ish, but is thankfully devoid of trolls and morons. And like I've mentioned before, the moderator is a nice guy, frequent contributor and has final tabled a WSOP event twice.

Then there's the Fantasy Sports Live site that Blinders, Pauly and JoeSpeaker have been working on. Looks cool to me so far, and given my short attention span with Fantasy Sports, may be the answer to the age-old problem of not seeing payouts for months on end.

Also, big shout-out to Pauly himself for finishing ITM in Event #38 over the weekend. I guess if you're going to bust out, who better than Erica Schoenberg to do it.

Entirely not poker related, but since Iggy is involved with it, it gets some mention. UFCJunkie.com is a very well put together site focusing on the sport of mixed martial arts. I was one of those folks who in the early nineties forked over the cash for the original UFC pay-per-views and would watch them with some buddies while having a few brews. This site was one that rejuvenated my interest and my, how the sport has changed. Mainstream media has yet to "get it" with respect to the dedication and pure athleticism that the competitors display, but UFCJunkie does.

And finally, as a service to PokerPeaker who asked in the comments of a recent post what I've been listening too of late, here are some suggestions.

The Dead Eye by The Haunted
Shadows Are Security by As I Lay Dying
Internal Revolution by Diecast

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grateful, he wrapped his arms around his friend and buried his face in his neck. Nialdlye suckled her nipple as she yanked the ties that held the blouse closed. Eyrhaens inability to control her gifts has brought about changes that should benefit us all. But the vetriese… Irin paused. But she wasnt lashing out. She took a deep breath, assessing. Im eager to see this spell. He cupped her chin, gazing into her eyes. Nialdlye wore a simple green shift that barely reached her thighs. You need to know that Radin loves you. She felt more than saw Tykir at her side. Dont expect me to like it, and dont expect me to let you tease me! She cant make it easy, can she? She growled, frustration buzzing beneath her skin. When hed had his fill and shed somewhat subsided, he rose to his knees. He rolled his hips into her, taking his time in building toward climax. He shook his head, stepping farther into the room. What if one of them had fathered a child? I would cherish any child you had by any man. He wrapped strong arms about her waist, crushing her against him as he stood.

Anonymous said...

When Lanthan backed up a step, putting distance between them, something behind her heart twisted. He stood still, letting them look their fill as they slowly filed into the room. Colors bled, and the stone trees melted into the floating water of the stream. But she knew firsthand that knowing and seeing it happen were two very different things. She fucked all the unmated males.
[url=http://cumonshot.1sthost.org/index11.html]free facial cum shots[/url]