Sunday, June 29, 2008

Crackberry summary - Best and Worst

Best part of poker: won every 2/5 nl session I played for $2200.
Worst part of poker: lost every 1/2 nl session I played for -$1270.
Best poker correlation: sober at 2/5 > drunk at 1/2.
Best part of Green Valley Ranch: Steel Panther.
Worst part of GVR: tilting toward oblivion after the show.
Best unexpected perks: Free Steel Panther t-shirt (ty Otis) and having poker pro Brandon Schafer ask us to help him drink his VIP booth quota of alcohol.
Best hotel: The Palms has so much amazing eye candy walking around that it's borderline ridiculous.
Best part of returning home: sleeping in a bed.
Worst part of returning home: work and meetings and interviews on Monday.
Best saying I just now made up: Home is where you don't have to wipe the toilet seat before you sit down.

(It's also where the heart is.)

9 comments:

Daddy said...

I still enjoy this blog.
Thoroughly.

Random101 said...

I am really looking forward to the Vegas debriefing. I just hope you were sober enough to remember it. :)

StB said...

That cannot be the only Steel Panther report. Please tell me that isn't the only SP report you will have.

CC said...

I knew G-Vegas was a little town, but I didn't realize the local newspaper interviews you because you went to Vegas!

TheTrooper97 said...

Sorry I missed you this trip Blood, next time.

Renee said...

ha ha, cute post. Glad to hear you enjoyed the hotel, but you can't beat one's own bed :)

bernard n. shull said...

hi mate, this is the canadin pharmacy you asked me about: the link

Poker League said...

Hey blog owner! If you would like to earn a months link on a PR 2 poker site for little effort, just write a short post about http://www.pokerisrigged.com upcoming poker league with added prizes running each sunday! For any questions please contact me on the email provided, or talk to me (PlateFish) at pokerisrigged.com. If you play poker then you can have a link up on the front page league table if you play any of the 5 tournaments (as well as your sponsored link for a month).

Hope to hear from you soon,
Nick.

MDB said...

Love the correlation part... oh so true... but I find you just can't help yourself