Monday, November 30, 2009

Nine

Wikipedia states, "9 (nine) is the natural number following 8 and preceding 10. The ordinal adjective is ninth." Oddly, no mention on that site about the number of days before I'm in Vegas. What a garbage site, no utility whatsoever.

I'm wearing a hefty pair of lollerskates thinking about how much work I'll get done between now and then. Here are some things I am thinking about:

Number of work days until Vegas: 7
Number of workouts until Vegas: 5
Number of live poker sessions until Vegas: 2
And in the totally random department, number of free mp3 downloads I received from Amazon for ordering my kids Christmas presents there last week: 5
(For those who care and for those who don't)
i. You Shook Me - Loudness
ii. No One Gets Left Behind - Five Finger Death Punch
iii. The Air That I Breathe - The Hollies
iv. Cracklin' Rosie - Neil Diamond
v. I Only Wanna Be With You - Volbeat

Live poker at the Gooch tonight. See you folks in 9 or 10.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"The Air That I Breathe?"


Really?

Franz Oppenheimer said...

BadBlood-
You knocked me out of the Turkey Cup when I stupidly called your all-in with my pocket 8's, and your kings held up. I wasn't familiar with your blog at that time, and either way, I should have given you credit for having a hand in that situation and folded. Congrats on 2nd place. I love the stack and a story posts! Have fun in Vegas....

Ernest