Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Pre-Trip Report

I be home.

The experience of a lifetime. Without question.

I've got to drive to Florida tomorrow for Xmas with the folks so my humungo-gargantuan-trip report will take some time. Just to whet the appetite, here are some highlights in no particular order:

- Placing at the Luxor noon tournament
- Meeting blogger after blogger after blogger
- Not 1, but 2 "Bad Beats from Hell"
- A tribute to Dimebag
- Drunken metal fest in a Limo
- Gawking at the pros
- Pulling a Men the Master
- The big dinner bill
- Free schwag

I really wanted to say this before I take off and run some errands. You know how when you're meeting a large group of people for the first time? You're a bit unsure if everyone's going to be cool or perhaps wondering if there will be that "one guy" who's a complete jerk.....

Not one single blogger I met was that "one guy" or gal :) Everybody was so enormously cool and respectful and flat out fun to hang with I truly feel that I knew you all even before I met you. I also truly feel honored to have met you and consider all of you to be true friends. If anyone is ever in the South Carolina area or nearby, you simply must look me up and stop by. I'll even break out the table for some 1 on 1 action. Poker action I mean, I'm not gay.

No comments: