Monday, August 23, 2004

Pacific Blows Less

Well it appears that Pacific Poker has made ammends by offering up a $25 bonus to all the registered players for WBT4. I received my confirmation email this afternoon. I have to say that's the honorable thing to do. Also, they are adding $500 to the prize pool for the next tournament.

You have to hand it to them for admitting they made a mistake and then compensating those impacted by that mistake in such a fair manner.

I replied to their email thusly:

Mike,

I certainly appreciate this gesture of goodwill towards me and the other
registered players of the guinnessandpoker.com tournament. I will most
certainly accept Pacific Poker's apology in this matter.

Thank you again for making things right.


So hopefully, this thing will find a way to happen eventually.

No comments: