Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Let's all Chant Together

Well, the good news is that I was able to translate an Austrian hotel clerk's sentence from "You need to type in zee passverd" to "Enter this ascii text for the 128-bit WEP encryption key;" thus enabling my wireless Intarweb access from my hotel room.

The bad news is that this has enabled me to play some online poker while here in Austria. For anyone who pays even slight to moderate attention to my current online status, you'll notice that it's down. Way down.

These past two nights remind me of my alma matter's cheer to opposing goalies during hockey season at Lynah Rink (slightly modified):

Hey BadBlood, you're not a poker player, you're a sieve.
You're not a sieve, you're a funnel.
You're not a funnel, you're a vacuum.
You're not a vacuum, you're a black hole.
You're not a black hole....

YOU JUST SUCK!

Thanks, and try some Wienerschnitzel.

No comments: